LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RamMarella   20 August 2019

My plot survey number is under prohibited list

Dear Sir - I have purchased a plot in the year of 2010 dec - 2011 Jan time frame where the plot were layed by the seller in a land. I have done the registration everything went fine.

In the middle of 2018 I got to know that our survey number was put into Prohibhited list when I enquired that entire survey number was notifified under section SECTION-22-A(1)(A) 2016-08-22 00:00:00

Then I enquired with the seller who gave me all the relevant documents -

1. Actually this land was DKT/Assinged Land to a muslim family by the Govt

2. this family took a loan and the land was sold to another person in aution whihc held by Bank personal and Speical Category Depiuty REgistrar in the year 2007.

3. LAter it was sold to tow other persons between 2007 - 2010 before it was sold as plots.

4. I have all registration documents ever since it was auctioned in auction 2007.

5. copy of  writ petition that seller who obtained from Justice Nagarjuna Reddy in the year 2010 just before selling to us - stated that it can be sold and will not be considered as DKT as it was obtained from Aution.

6. But in year 2016 they made it under phohibited list.

Kindly let me know what options I have left in this scenario to take of the plot from the prohibhited list.

Learning

2 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     20 August 2019

You can only challenge the order of prohibition in the High Court or Supreme court.

Shashi Dhara   20 August 2019

Try to quash it in higher court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register