LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

My name is wrong spelled in tenth memo

respected elders and lawyers in India, 

my name is <MUDRAGADA BUDDHA BHAGAVAN> I have completed my tenth in 1995 March. in my tenth memo but my name is printed BUDDABHAGAVAN MUDRAGADA, missing "H" after "BUDD-" and adding BHAGAVAN to BUDDA giving no space between two words and Surname "MUDRAGADA" was given last. So what shall I do? I want to apply for passport. I want my name should be <MUDRAGADA BUDDHA BHAGAVAN>

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     27 July 2015

Unless you give some time and work for it, the issue is going to haunt.  First go to school and check the records of correct spelling.

Get a certificate from the school that as per their Registers your name is spealt properly addressed to Board.. Also inquire in school about the procedure for correction at the Board.

Enclose your AADHAR, copy of certificate given by school, your DOB Certificate (Registarar) and request Board to correct your name in the marks suitably at the earliest.

Wait for a month and then file application seeking information under RTI about action taken on your letter with Rs.10/- adhesive court fee affixed on your application.

Needless to say that entire correspondence should be only through Regd., Ack due.

You have passed in 1995 and raising the issue after a decade, during a time when there is utter confusion in Board due to bifurcation and division of functions in between states and when there is dumping of records.  Be patient and correspond promptly.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     27 July 2015

There are enough records and addresses of AP in the left hand portion of the webpage.  Please go through them, as enough information is already available in this site.

JAVEED KHAN   03 August 2015

SIR MY BATCH IS 2008 IN SSC BUT IAM COMPLETED IN 2015 IN COMPARTMENTLY....I HAVE ONE PROBLEM THAT IS,IN MY SCHOOL RECORD MY INTIAL WAS SPELLED WRONG...IN SCHOOL HEADMASTER NOT RESPONDING TO SOLUTION OF ME .....SO WHAT I CAN DO FURHER FOR MY CORRECTION OF MY INTIAL.,PLEASE TELL ME THE SOLUTION OF MY PROBLEM...

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     03 August 2015

You have studied in that school upto 2008, but never noticed that school records also your initial was spelled wrong.

How a Head master help in 2015, on those records that were existing in 2008.

The last hope in correct spelling in Hall ticket.  If that is correctly spelt enclosing that hall ticket request the Board to correctly spell the name, and enclose a notarised affidavit with signatures of two gazetted officers and copy of your Voter Card / Ration card or other proof that spells your name correctly.

This is just taking a chance.  The affidavit is avilable with all Municipalities/corporatin as the same format is applied for name correction in Birth certificate also.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register