LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar   29 November 2016

My mother filed a maintenance petition

My mother got maintenance from 2001.present My mother and sister also filed a new (2nd time)maintenance petition against my father.he working in govt healthdept with 65000 salary.we are two.(I male 27 yrs&sister 25 yrs unmarried).he got second marriage 2005 with divorce(2 children's with second wife).but after two years court cancelled his divorce.my mother filed this new petition in 2015 August.but my father not filed counter petition from 1 year.he wasting our time.how to speedup this case.?plz help us.my sister will also get maintenance ? How much will get ? My mother and sister ?

Learning

9 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     29 November 2016

You, yourself are wasting your time.

Kumar   29 November 2016

What mean ? What is the meaning of your words ?

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     29 November 2016

Your mother can file for enhance of maintenance u/s 127 crpc , if your unmarried sister is physically or mentally not fit and unable to maintain herself then she too can get maintenance from her father .

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 November 2016

Unmarried daughter can succeed to get maintenance from father.

What is the opinion of your own counsel that is well versed with full facts of the matter.

Sachin (N.A)     29 November 2016

It seems that you are well educated, instead of seeking maintenance, better you both ( you and your sister) should earn and take care of your mother.

Mukesh sharma (job )     29 November 2016

Hi kuamr i agree with joshi and kuamr sir advice thats correct if you and your sister not able to maintain herself than you mother file for maintaince enchance case other  not 

Zoheb Khatri (Practicing in Mumbai ZohebKhatri@gmail.com)     29 November 2016

Petiton can be filed u/s Crpc 127 for filing maintainance case

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 November 2016

If mother is a senior citizen she can approach tribunal.

Kumar   03 December 2016

Thank you everyone..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register