Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramani   18 June 2018

My mother creating problem

Dear All,

My father passed away in the yeat 2010 and after that I stay with my mother. We are from very poor family and my mother do some cultivation work. From that we survive very tightly.

After that one of my uncle help to my family he is helpting for my study in residencial college. Now my mother has some mentality probelm and she is behaving like a mad..Now my relative uncle already admitted me in a residencial college where i am studying BSC.

My mother now forcefully took me and asking to do cultivation at village and labour work. She forcing me to do things which is difficult to work and like she is torturing me. She has some mental problem as well.

My age will be 18 by 2nd of July 2018 and once I am no more minor, can I file a complain in police or any authorities that I am not interested to stay my mothers house and I will study for my future? My distance relative uncle will fully support me in this regards. Even my uncle is a partner is some company and he promised that he will engage after my study to built my future career.

In that case can I go legally against my mother? and any law or regalation is that I can do as per my own wish?

Few local elements are behind my mother and creating disturbance as well.

Kindly suggest me in this regards.

Learning

7 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     18 June 2018

Since you are in residential college, intimate the warden not to permit your mother to meet you.

Yes, education is a must, complete it.

I really pity your mother and her condition.  But she should also realise that at least her children (you) should not suffer in future and you should get educated.

Any way.  You are on your right path.  Study well.  May God Bless you.

Ramani   18 June 2018

Dear Ramachandran,

Thank you for your valuable input. But if she will come with relatives and other people can I refused to escape?

In reality seems to be some antisocial people are encouraging my mother that I should stay at home and when my mother need any help from them they want to take benefit..

Recently already small incident happened when my psycho mother dont understand what is right or wrong...

She simply invite some drunker perople to my house and by the name of little help those unsocial people try to take advantage on me...

If situation does not improve then am I elegible to fiel a police complain that my mother torturing and forcing me to do unwanted things... and am I legally say to police or court that I dont want to stay with mother and she is doing thing which beyond my interest? and I want to stay apart from mother, in that case what is her right to claim and keep me with her?

Please guide me..

TGK REDDI   18 June 2018

You're going to cross 18.      It's your duty to maitain your mother.     Study?   Or Cultivation?       Cultivation.     You can ask your uncle to maitain your mother and can continue your studies.

Though I'm of the opinion that mothers are devils, your mother doesn't appear to me to be so devilish.   

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     18 June 2018

Yes. You need not go with your mother, even if she compels along with others.  Be in the college and continue your studies.  In case your mother creates problem, lodge a police complaint in writing and very clearly say that you want to continue your studies.  Police will protect your interests.  

Ramani   18 June 2018

Dear Reddi, unless you dont see the real problem its improper to judge..

My mother some mental problem ..also uncle had supported to my mom as well, but she like to stay in viallage and do cultivation...Moreover, how much uncle can support because he has own family too..

Plz suggest my query that will great help for me..

Ramani   18 June 2018

Am I eligible to write a letter to police that my mother should not disturb to me?

Kindly suggest..

TGK REDDI   18 June 2018

Shri Ramani

Dear Sir

Your penultimate post.      I've not passed any judgment, sir.    If you continue your studies, who'll maintain her sir?       You must, if necessary, abandon your studies for the sake of your responsibility towards your mother.      If your mother can maintain herself from agriculture and if your uncle can afford your studies, you can, by all means, continue your studies.

It's not fair on your part to complain against your mother though she's wicked.     

My father behaved so rudely with me that I tempted to kick him many times.      I don't think it's sin.     But I pitied his ignorance and tolerated all his wicked deeds.

I don't think she can disturb you in the residential college.

Sir, kindly don't misunderstand me.      I'm 74 whereas you, 18..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register