Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Komalpreet Singh   03 February 2016

My in-laws harrasing me mentally.

Hello Advocates,

I am 29 years old (Male) married since 1.5 years ago. My married life was going extremely smooth since my father in law passed away. It's been 5 months now, since he passed away. After his death, my mother in law asked me to shift in their city (Kalyan) Mumbai. But i denied as i live in Amritsar (Punjab). Then i got a baby boy when my wife was there in Mumbai after her father's death. My wife communicated very negatively about us there even she was well setteled and satisfied at our place earlier. Then my mother in law started to make frictions between both families. Then i went to Mumbai and took my wife back, now we both are living very smooth life again. But now when my wife talks to her mother over phone, her mother encourages her to react and defend unnecessarily at inlaws place. My phone has recorder so i can listen all conversations. 3 days back, my wife called her and my mother in law reacted in very rude behave unnecessirily and used a statement that she will take back baby to Mumbai. And encouraged my wife to react and defend unnecessiliy in fron of inlaws. Please guide me what kind of criminal case (Mental harrasment) i can file against my mother in law or should i solve the matter internaly? As my mother in law is totally illiterate and doesn't know how to survive in relations. I want resolution for future as this is lifetime relation and i dont want her to disturb my life in future.

Thank you

Learning

1 Replies

Komalpreet Singh   04 February 2016

Suggestions are welcome please.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register