LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dinesh (Manager)     18 August 2014

My father and my step mother is harassing us

Thank you very much Mr. Nadeem for your valuable suggestion.I attended the first court hearing of SDM court and found my father has not claimed maintenance.As I briefed in my last conversation that my father has transfered his agriculture ( Ancestral Land) land on my name threw my uncle.Actually, He had given general power of attorney to my uncle name in 2004 provided all rights of ownership transfer,sale etc. Two year later my uncle transfered the same land on my name.So, I became the owner of that land in 2006.In 2008, The second wife of my father came to know that the land has been transferred on my name. She put all her pressure on my father and my father challenged that degree and cancel the general power of attorney in lower court.He also filled petition of IPC 420 against me and my uncle but was dismissed by court.My Father challenged my ownership on that land in lower and district court.All his application was rejected because the property was transferred on my name by legal process.After that he filled a petition asking the rights of his son and daughter (From his second wife) in ancestral property. in district court and High court. Both case was withdrawn on mutual compromise.Also, I have taken back my mother maintenance case(125).

Now he filed a application in SDM court challenged my ownership on ancestral land. The same land has been sale out in 2011.He put same charge on me and my uncle, which he claimed 6 years back in several courts ( Lower, District & High Court). Can A SDM hear  case which had already been dismissed by lower and district courts.What are the prospectives in this case.

My Second Question:- My step mother is harassing us with the help of my father. My father and my step mother having good property. They are having a house property approx. value is 1 CR. They both have the ownership on that property jointly.Besides, most of the property she(My step mother ) converted into gold.Can I/My mother/My Son ( two year old) claim our right in that property (House built by my father).

can my mother fill any criminal case against my father and step mother, so that they stop harassing us unnecessarily.

Can my mother fill a maintenance case(125) again in Delhi tees Hajari court, as the previous case was withdrawn from karnal district court. We are leaving in Delhi for last three years and electricity meter of my apartment is on my mothers name.

Thanks in advance for your valuable suggestion.

Regards

Dinesh

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register