Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Damuram (employee)     30 July 2013

My family falsely charged under 107

Respected Legal advisors & lawyers,

This post is in regard to a recent legal notice, that my six family members including my parents,uncle and aunts have been served by a very influential and rich Contractor and alleged land mafia-who is also a very close associate of the ruling government.

The said concerned person has filed a false & fabricated FIR at a local police station against six members of my family(who are peace loving government servants)- under section IPC 107 and we have been asked to produce before the court /magistrate on a certain future date. The false allegation is that- seems my family had given him threats and warned him of dire conseqeunces.  

This said FIR case is actually in regard or indirectly related to a few plots of land on the outskirts of the city, which my family had bought with their hard earned money and after taking bank loans. The said contractor is trying to stake his claim over our plots (the registration papers and deeds of which is complete and which proves that my family is the true owner of the land). It may also be noted that we belong to the Scheduled Tribes(ST) and I believe our constitution has provided additional safeguards to protect us from such complex situations.

I request immediate suggestions and expert opinions in this regard. Also the legal remedies we can seek and whether any defamation case can be filed or not against the complainant?

Learning

2 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     31 July 2013

I think the section should be sec 506 and 107 OF IPC, 107  is for abettment, and 506 is punishment for criminal intimidation, pls chk and refert, back. 

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     31 July 2013

Dear querist

you can easily bear consultation fee of a lawyer contact a lawyer personally or over the phone

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register