My ex girlfriend wants to revenge on me

hello My name is rahul ,Iam problem now facing a problem from my ex girlfriend ,I m a medical student .I was in a relationship with a girl from my first year of my college ,I was serious about her I thought is good but later she cheated me 3 to 4 times she continued her first relationship ,then i came to know abt that and i thought to end the relation but she played dramas and i belived her again after 1 and half year i came to knw about that she had relationship with many others then after achieving a strong mind i broke up with her now after 5 months she started to call me a threaten me ,she said that she and her family moving legally against me ,at the time of our relationship we had physical relationship and now she is saying that I cheated her and she will not allow me to continue my course, whole my friends including girls know about her behaviour . so she is now mentally harassing me ,can anyboy help me with a reply please

As your girlfriend's mobile no. would, no doubt, be registered with a mobile network service provider (eg Airtel/Idea/Vodafone, get a court order and approach the company seeking copies of the CDRs (call detail records) between you & your girlfriend on said dates. It is now settled law in State vs. Navjot Sandhu (2005) Criminal Appeal 373-75 that call records are admissible in court.

The whole problem in your case is that you were in a physical relationship with her. Your only defense now would be that as you had broken up with her after a span of 5 months, clearly showing your disinterest in her, she was the one pursuing you.

I can only advise you that should such conduct on her part continue, you have no other option but to file an FIR u/Sections 154 Crpc. Unfortunately defense of stalking wouldn't apply in your case, as our Indian laws say to the contrary. 

It's best that you talk to a criminal lawyer and file for a restraining order effective for a one-year period. When that ends, file another permanent RO. Whatever you do, keep a paper trail intact.

Good luck!




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu