Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

saahil   18 October 2017

My employees not serving notice period

Hello,

I am a business man and i run a recruitment consulting firm. Need A suggestion as my employees are not serving notice period and just absconding from the compnay without any prior information or notice. In Such Case What Should I do?

Regards,

Saahil Khan

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

First of all, you should review whether your own association is not with badly managed companies. An employee absconds only when working conditions of the company are bad.

saahil   22 October 2017

Originally posted by : JIGYASU: Legal Analyst

First of all, you should review whether your own association is not with badly managed companies. An employee absconds only when working conditions of the company are bad.

Sir, an employee absconds also in bigger or you can say from Tier "A" Co.s also. 

I have given the offer letters or you can say agreement on which it says, need to serve a notice period or in emergency exit need to pay one months of salary if fail to serve notice period. My Question here is can i take a legal action against the employees if they abscond without serving notice period or prior notice?

(Guest)

That denotes weakness of the management and non specific rules and regulation pertasining to the discipline of employees of the company. Better get some disciplinary rules framed from some expert on service laws.

Guru Guide   23 October 2017

Excellent Observation by Mr. Dhingra!

saahil   24 October 2017

Hi Mr. Dhingra

Thank you for the above suggestion. will definitely do that.

I will frame the rules and regulations by taking help of an expert and implement it

Thanks

(Guest)

Of course, retrospect of the control mechanism is certainly called for in your organization.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register