Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashutosh Nayak   24 March 2016

My company is not relieving .

Hi All , 

I am Ashutosh Nayak , recently i had joined on wipro , as off role position , but parellely i got the on roll position from reputed MNC , so i have resigned and not serve notice period bur i have suggested to employer in written way that please deduct one month salary lieu of Notice period and settle my relieving i have not seen this employer on resume and now my manager escalaing this matter to reputed HR , and warning me that comback again in Company you dont have option , kindly suggest me what i do , my previous manager mantaly harrasing me due to this all chapter and saying he will registerd on NSR for this kindly Advice for this case .

Any Advice is very Appriciable from your end .

Thanks & Regards , 

Ashutosh Nayak 

+91-8755609170

Learning

9 Replies

There is no any such things mention in writtenly that NP is mandatory and yet I have not send him Signed Copy of Appointment letter and I am in 

probation Is it make me in trouble to boarding in any Company .

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 March 2016

If notice period does not apply why have you offered to tender notice pay?Did you get copy of his mail to HR and record his threats to blacklist? Are you a member of employees/trade unions? You are in which state? Make good relationship with HR of next employer. If they want nothing will happen to you. Lodge complaint thru unions/lawyer.

hi , thanks kumar ji for valuable advice , 

they are threatning me by phone calls not from written way ( by mail ) , 

I am working in gurgaon , haryana  .

they are saying you have only one option come back with us otherwise we will blacklist in national skill registration websites , and no reputed company will hire you in future .No i m not registered with any employee/trade union .Actually working Client is same for both company Wipro off role  and reputed MNC ( whether I got offer ) now they are escalating this issue to our buisness Client and making intense pressure to me and threatning me to many ways .

please Assist further for this case .

If you have any solution ...

ROHIT SHARMA (Legal Advisor )     24 March 2016

1. You need not require any releiving letter becasue you were not on rolls of your previous employer. If you have already joined the M.N.C. and are on probation and this new employer does not insist that you should produce the releving letter then why should you bother about the threats that you are getting from the manager under whom you used to work with your previous employer.

2. Send a legal notice through an advocate to such mamanger cautioning  him to refrain from giving you threats of defaming you publicly on electronic media and if he does so then you will file a criminal defaation case against him. 

3. Just take care and perform well with best of your skills till your probation period with the M.N.C. ends. Make a good rappo with your new employer. 

4. Just relax and avoid receving calls or replying or talking to that manager. He cannot do anything that will hamper your employment with your new M.N.C. employers. 

ROHIT SHARMA (Legal Advisor )     24 March 2016

1. You need not require any releiving letter becasue you were not on rolls of your previous employer. If you have already joined the M.N.C. and are on probation and this new employer does not insist that you should produce the releving letter then why should you bother about the threats that you are getting from the manager under whom you used to work with your previous employer.

2. Send a legal notice through an advocate to such mamanger cautioning  him to refrain from giving you threats of defaming you publicly on electronic media and if he does so then you will file a criminal defaation case against him. 

3. Just take care and perform well with best of your skills till your probation period with the M.N.C. ends. Make a good rappo with your new employer. 

4. Just relax and avoid receving calls or replying or talking to that manager. He cannot do anything that will hamper your employment with your new M.N.C. employers. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 March 2016

Record all threats/calls (audio/visual/witnessed- etc). Obtain copy of manager's mail to HR. Become member of unions. Are you a member of NSR and did you give PIN to manager? The unions and lawyer wou know how to handle your matter.

thanks rohit for such great support .......

No i am not member of NSR and dosent given any such PIN no. to my manager kumar .

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 March 2016

Do you have copy of Manager's mail to HR?

Record all threats?

Once you have these, approach IT/ITeS employee's unions, Trade Union leaders, labor Law Consultant and then Dept. of Labor Officials and other forums as suggested by your counsel. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register