LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Priya   24 September 2018

My college lost my original marks card

My original marks card are lost by college .how to claim it?

Learning

6 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     25 September 2018

Contact the Supdt or Administrative officer in person and seek laid down procedure for obtaining a duplicate marks list.  Be polite and spend all that amount that is required for getting the marks card first, and then contact an advocate and issue a notice to college under CP Act for reimbursement of all expenses and compensation for harassment through negligence and deficiency of service.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 September 2018

CBSE Rules for Duplicate Pass Certificate AMENDED RULE  67:  A candidate may obtain duplicate/triplicate certificate on payment of the prescribed fee and submission of an application on a prescribed form in the event of loss/theft/mutilation of the original certificate provided that an affidavit is filed to that effect before an official not below the rank of a first class Magistrate/Notary Public or a Member of the Governing Body of the Board.

Priya   25 September 2018

That too they are not helping out for anything.instead they are so relaxed and are telling you just apply for duplicate certificate.since they are responsible for losing my certificate they must be worried about getting my certificate back right?

First inform facts in the forum correctly.

a)Have they failed to return the original documents submitted  at the time of admission to them for verification ?

or

b)Have they failed to return you the University marks sheet after collecting such fees.

Getting bank certificate at the right time is priority.  

Priya   25 September 2018

They failed to return my original marks sheets.they have lost it in college and in their register book they must take sign from student while giving marks card inorder to confirm that student have taken the marks sheet.but I dint sign in that register book.it is the only proof that i dint take marksheet from college.

Please understand the guidance given and respond correctly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register