Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikram   16 June 2018

My Brother eloped a married woman, she brought 1,40,000 cash too. Both were absconded for 4 months above. Police asked Me and My Father to inform their location. Finally police traced them. My Brother got station bail through their friends. After that we don't even know where he is. Now police call my Father to pay 1 Lakh rupees. Else they said that they will put a CASE ON ME AND MY FATHER it seems. I don't think that my brother stops these kind of or any other stupid things. Me and father never encourage my Brother to do such things. Now girl is also on their side. Today my Father call by a Lady Lawyer. She scared my Father and made him to write a letter, such that within 2 months My father should pay. An irresponsible person my brother, and that girl who enjoyed 4 months, Now they are good. They don't face any problem. Unfortunately me and my father were asked to pay amount, and frequently forced by police to stand in front of them whenever they call us. Is there any possibility that police could register any kind of case on me and my father ?? How could we will be on safe side, If son is a culprit, why me and my father should be screwed by police, do they have powers like that. Someone Please help me sir.

Vikram   16 June 2018

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     16 June 2018

Move Writ petition in the High Court against the police department indulging in all these activities, add the lady lawyer who is calling you for illegal demands. Pray for injunction order against all of them from troubling you after the lady is no more involved with your brother and whose not in your contact.

Vikram   16 June 2018

Thank you for the response Sir. Sir if we proceed against police we are scared very highly that police may trouble my family more. We are financially weak, we are living our lives with fear. Mentally and physically we're getting drained slowly.

Vikram   16 June 2018

Thank you for the response Sir. Sir if we proceed against police we are scared very highly that police may trouble my family more. We are financially weak, we are living our lives with fear. Mentally and physically we're getting drained slowly.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     16 June 2018

That's why I suggested moving High Court against the Police. Once a Writ petition filled against police, they'll stop troubling you rather request you to withdraw charges against them in court as their own job is at stake.
1 Like

Vikram   16 June 2018

Really. Thank you Sir for your suggestions. I'll step forward

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register