LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arunsrinivaas (pensioner)     25 April 2015

Mutual divorce

In my friends mutual divorce case with his wife through common wellwisher of both families he paid 25 lakhs as  permanent alimony out of court to his wife which he got his share of his fathers property after his fathers death due to heart attack.

There is long separation between the couple for 15 years since 1999. As in compatibility continued in both house and his office he got vrs from service of postal department and now he is postal pensioner.

Though lawyer filed mcd petition he does not file compromise deed along with mcd petition. Though there is mention of 25 lakhs in mcd petition no mention of paid 25 lakhs in mcd petition as one time payment of permanent alimony.

His wife bought one flat with 25 lakhs which she got as one time permanent alimony and enjoying the benefits of compromise. She does not appeared for second motion till now even though 18 months have passed since filing of mcd petition.

Can my friend file both contempt of court and cheating case against his cheating wife so that he got sanctioned divorce decree in his mcd case?

Learning

1 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     25 April 2015

I already answered to your query on the other post.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register