Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nneetu (na)     29 May 2015

Mutual consent divorce

Helo,

I and my husband has filed divorce for mutual consent. First motion has completed but now he refuse to complete second motion. what should i do? Can any judgement has passed in this regard so that i can bound him to complete second motion? Kindly suggest me.

Learning

7 Replies

advprasad9028707127   30 May 2015

No interference will entertain by court if he has not proceed mutually with case. You have to contests case.

Amol Kende (No)     30 May 2015

Agree with the Prasad

saravanan s (legal advisor)     30 May 2015

The court cant compel him to appear for second motion.if he doesnt then the mcd case would be dismissed and you have to file case for contested divorce

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     30 May 2015

why is he turning back for second motion and what were the demands as after first motion 18 months validity means before 18 months both have to file for second motion with six months stipulated time period for reconciliation

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     30 May 2015

Rightly advised by the above experts.

richardjohnson   30 May 2015

Originally posted by : saravanan.s
The court cant compel him to appear for second motion.if he doesnt then the mcd case would be dismissed and you have to file case for contested divorce

I agree with you.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 June 2015

If the husband is not willing to go for MCD ad prefers to say No or do not appear before the court for 2nd  motion, as  rightly opined by other advocates, the case will be dismissed. alternately you may look for other ground namely cruelty etc  to file a divorce on contested grounds. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register