LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shashank   29 April 2017

Mutation required

Respected sir, My name is Shashank and I am from kanpur, uttar Pradesh. My father had purchased a plot of area 200 sq. yards in kanpur from a co-operative housing society member on registered sale deed, around 20 years ago. The sale deed is in the name of my mother. That member had purchased the plot from society on 90 years lease but mutation was not done in his name and before selling that plot to my father, a NOC letter was issued by the co-operative housing society to that member in which it is clearly mentioned that member can built himself or resale that plot to anyone. There is boundry wall constructed by us and We are regularly visiting to the plot since last 20 years. Due to some financial condition and being that plot in undeveloped area of kanpur at that time we did not have any construction on it. Now we are planning for construction (Residential) on it. My questions are--- Q1- Is it possible that mutation of plot can be done directly in the name of my mother or first mutation will be in the name of that society member who sold plot to my father? Q2- Is it possible that mutation can be done in my name directly? If yes then what is the procedure?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register