Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dastagiri   04 January 2015

Muslim family partition deed registered-suggestion to revok

Dear Sirs,

I am 78 yrs old teacher  belonging to Noorbash(muslim) and I have properties inherited from my father and self earned in Anantapur district of Andhra Pradesh. I run an orphan school in my village which is residential and there are about 50 students studying freely here. I have 4 children 1 daughter and 3 sons. My sons forced me to have a partition of the properties done and the partition took place in 2011 on an understanding that they will clear off the debts and personal loans which are incurred on running the above said school, that are there on my name. After the partition was executed between me, my wife and my 3 sons( my daughter was not included as she is out of the country) and the deed was registered in a sub-registrar office, my 1st son who is a doctor and associate professor in a medical college and last son who is a lecturer in a Govt degree college, started troubling me and my 2nd son who is taking care of me and my wife. They are not holding any responsibility of the loans and filed a case against me stating that I don't have any right on the property as it is partitioned. The area of 4 acres in which I run the school is on my name but with limited rights as per the registered document. The remaining land is all distributed to them.

As I came to know that as per Mohammedan law I still have rights on the property and the registered document may also be void, I seek your highness's help, suggestion and any judgement copy saying that I still have the rights on the total property, I will be very thankful to you. Please suggest me .

With Regards,

Mr.D

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register