Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rangeeth (chief)     23 August 2013

Murder threat by advocate

Respected Sir,

Sub: Complaint on Advocate Mr. Sharkaranarayanan BA BL (age 60 years approx) High Court- Tamil Nadu - THREAT TO MURDER

At the onset I wish to bring out the reason why this confrontation took place. I was on my way from Trunk Road (Porur to Guindy) to SRM Dental college via Shanthi Nagar Main Road opposite DLF. The road is too narrow and the legal speed limit of 40km/hr is also too much for the road considering the presence of schools in that area. Autos a big nuicance are very negligent in their driving and one has to concentrate when negotiating the stretch also keeping in mind the vehicles parked in the side of the road. Today (23/08/2013) at 8:00 am I was driving at 20 km /hr an auto suddenly stopped in front of me. I immediately checked the right side mirror and avoided the auto. A motor bike driven fast by the Advocate Mr. Shankarnaryanan BA BL, suddenly came in the right and knocked the mirror. There was nothing for him to really be abusive and fight about. He stopped the bike and stated abusing me, and when I told him to ask the auto driver, why he stopped suddenly leading to all this problem, the advocate again abused me and hit car with his bike wantedly, an act of Rowdyism. When I got down and pushed his bike to stop him from hitting he kicked me in my stomach. I had to catch his leg as an act of defence and put him off balance, what else should I do, pluck flowers till he stops hitting me?

He again pushed his bike against the car and caused deep scratches on the bonned and side in addition to the other damages caused. I dont think I can keep looking at pretty flowers till he stops damaging my car. I pulled out his key and for this he tried to damage my car from inside. This is even after I told him that we will go to the local police station for sorting out this issue. My wife sitting inside the car told him to remain calm and go to the police station, for which he abused her too. 

He was talking ill about Doctors and their Profession inside the police station and started abusing me there too. He stated reacting like a mentally retared and said that his hand was fractured and said that he will not go to the SRM hospital near by as it was not good. He also started complaining to the Adovate General of Chennai High court according to his conversation over phone and said that he will drag me to court and also mentioned a politicians name and said that he will not allow me to live in Peace. Even after an intervention of a senior advocate he said that he is trained in guns and will kill me. This in the presence of witness other than the members of the police force R-11 RAYALA NAGAR/ VALASARAVAKKAM POLICE STATION (BEHIND SRM DENTAL COLLEGE). Even though he had initiated the problem, I had rendered my apology in front of the Sub inspector, even after that he was still abusive and threatened me that he can do anything to put me down and behind bars. 
At last he settled for Rs 500 from me. This was given in the police station itself and the advocate left without saying a word. I think all this drama was for money when he probably wanted. 

I pray to the Chief Justice to warn and stop such elements in the judiciary from showing such anti social attitude and also prevent such activities by members of the juidiciary.

Thanking You,

Dr. B.N. Rangeeth

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register