Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas Ch (Manager)     18 December 2014

Multiple registration of a plot and rectification

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have purchased a plot from a developer near Kukatpally area in Hyderabad and the plot got registered on my name on 05-08-2004.

Recently, while searching the property details online available at website https://registration.telangana.gov.in/, I found another sale deed with different vendee name attached to the plot that was registered on my name. This newly found sale deed was registered just 10 days before (26-07-2004) my sale deed got registered.

Upon a further enquiry, I came to know from the developer that he made a mistake while preparing documentation of sale deed registered on 25-07-2004. Instead of plot no 59, the developer put plot no 56 (which is registered on my name) and the other details like area and boundaries etc of plot no 56. Later the vendor and vendee mutually made rectification deed and registered it on 09-08-2004 paying full stampduty w.r.t the extent of correct plot 59.

Kindly let me know whether I am going to have any problems in future as my sale deed for plot no 56 got registered before the rectification deed done for plot no 59.

Regards,

Srinivas

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register