Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajkumar (Team Leader)     16 October 2014

Multiple pf number for same

Hi ,

I have been working in same company for 7 Years.

There are some issues in my pf number. 

They created UAN number for my PF number. But while activating UAN number found that displayed name is not my name. I went back and checked my old salary slip lot of confusion.

There three PF number in my pay slip. Not able to find my PF name.

And my PF balance also very low. 

Please help me

Regards,

Rajkumar.R

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 October 2014

A Universal Account Number (UAN) will be generated for each of the PF contributing members during the period 01/01/2014 to 30/06/2014 by EPFO. The UAN will act as an umbrella for the multiple Member Ids allotted to an individual by different establishments. The idea is to link multiple Member Identification Numbers (Member Id) allotted to a single member under single Universal Account Number. This will help the member to view details of all the Member Identification Numbers (Member Id) linked to it. If a member is already allotted Universal Account Number (UAN) then he / she is required to provide the same on joining new establishment to enable the employer to in-turn mark the new allotted Member Identification Number (Member Id) to the already allotted Universal Identification Number (UAN).

Rajkumar (Team Leader)     16 October 2014

Hi, Thanks for your response. They created UAN also for me. While activating UAN no. it is showing different name. Not my name.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 June 2016

please be clear.

how you are sure that your dues are being deposited.

UAN No givne to you is not yours.  then where is your UAN No.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register