LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naveen   10 September 2019

Mpokket

Sir, i've loan from mpokket of the amount of 10000rs they provided me the loan but the agreement links was thrown as an error they doesn't shown any agreement but making us to accept that agreement for money urgency after im accepting then they are sending loan agreement to the mail sir im in with some severe health issues i payed as much as i can but my condition physically, mentally, financially so bad to repay the amount but after reading that agreement it was making so tensed please help us i cannot pay that amount in the present situation Now they are sending legal notices from Delhi high court i aksing me to pay 15500 immediately

Learning

2 Replies

woham   11 January 2022

Dapatkan Berita Bursa Taruhan Piala Dunia 2022 Secara Gratis Dari Situs Pialadunia.me Ini, Yang Pastinya Akan Terdapat Prediksi Piala Dunia 2022 Akurat Dan Terpercaya. https://pialadunia.me/

Archana Pandey   12 January 2022

Since personal loan contract is a legally binding document regardless of whether the lender is a financial institution or another person. The consequences are the same if you default on the contract. As a borrower, you could be sued by the lender or lose the asset or assets used to secure the loan. And you have accepted that agreement and it's terms and conditions as well. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register