LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amit   03 August 2015

Motor vehicle accident and insurance claims

sir, i purchased a honda mobilio on 18 may 2015, with iffco tokio honda assure cashless insurance. at that time i was given conditional RC by the dealer. my vehicle met with an accident on 21st june. i gave the vehicle to the service center in hyderabad same day. but once i received my RC , it shows that road tax (lifetime) was paid on 29th jun 2015. for this reason insurance company has raised an objection and the vehicle is still in the service center. please guide, whether i am liable to get the claim from the insurance company or not? also as a customer, i paid the total amount including taxes on 18th may 2015 itself. so, the delay is because of either the dealer or the DTO office. what are the options available to me?thanks and regards

Learning

3 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     03 August 2015

Sir,

Write a complaint against the dealer for taking the money and not depositing the same. It amounts to criminal breach of trust .

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate

advocate.kapilc@gmail.com

+91-9899011450

amit   04 August 2015

Sir, whom should I direct the complain to? Should I go to the court for the same ?

amit   04 August 2015

Sir, whom should I direct the complain to? Should I go to the court for the same ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register