Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bjcodetesting (Others)     25 June 2015

Motor bike accident

Hello Sir,

Motor bike accident was happened last 2 years back. It was fault of other person police was on our side initially later they saw some political influence from other party all are turned on other side unfortunately I was alone they were 20+ in police station. Police have not blamed me anything they were not treating me bad but they were trying convince me to let him put case as he is injured compare to me also there intension is to allow him to claim third part insurance because he was not having insurance and within 3 months it was second accident for him and he has spent lot of many on that he was having rod on his leg and not able to balance him properly that was the reason to claim. He has no injuries hardly but within two hours they turned everyone police, doctors etc.. My question is I had received summons and attended court payed fine without my fault it was very bad for me. After one and half year I got another summons from court to attend again so what is the reason for sending summons again? Do I need to pay anymore money?  Looks like insurance lawyer has sent summons for evidence kindly help me to understand this process. Please let me know do I lose money again? Please help me. Thanks in advance.

Thanks

BJ

Learning

1 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     25 June 2015

you are summoned as witness. you need not pay anything. If u reside outside the court area you can ask for conveyance charges.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register