Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BORN TO FIGHT (PROPERITOR)     02 July 2013

Money recovery

Hi Experts,

Will you guide me on following topics:-

i have given 2 lca 50 k in cash to my Father in law on his daughter my siter inlaw marrige on 11th October 2012, and he has cimmited that he will return on 1st or 2nd Decemebr -12. but he has not returned the same and when i had asked back my money my filed 498a case on my family now we all are on bail. i have taken that money from one of my friend and has withdrawl that amount from his current account on the same day that is 11th October - 2012. now my question is as under:-

1. How can i get back that money.

2. can i file any case for money recovery against him, i am having cheque no. and bank statement when i have withdrawl that amount from my friend account and same day i have given that amount to my father in law in front of 2 peoples they will be eye witness.

3. i was written that thing in my bail application of 498a if i will not file any case that can it hamper my 498a case or not.

4. is there any way to get back that money.

Please advice point wise.

Thanks

AT

Learning

4 Replies

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     02 July 2013

You can file for a suit for recovery coupled with evidence which support your claim

Regards

Chetan(dot)7679(at)gmail(dot)com

subrata chandra polle (advocate)     02 July 2013

Whether have you any proof to show that you have given the loan to your father in law or is their any acknowledgment from your father in law to establish his liability to recompense the borrowed money from you.If you had such proof,definetely you  have a very good case for recovery of money by filling a civil suit(summery procedure).even you can file a  criminal case against your recalcitrant,ignoble, dodger father-in-law who vitiated  the sacred marriage tie.

MARU ADVOCATE (simple solutions for criminal legal problems -- yourpunch@gmail.com)     02 July 2013

1) Whether the money was given prior to cases on you or after wards.

2) If your witness are relaible you can file variety of cases .

3) For recovery of money you need documentry proof.

BORN TO FIGHT (PROPERITOR)     02 July 2013

thanks for your prompt repl.

I have given that money before case filing. when i was asked for money back than they have filed case.

proof are as under:-

i am having bank statement of my friend account from where i was withdrawl money.

3 eye witness, 1. my yonger brother, 2. my friend , 3. one social person known by me not my friend.

1 panchayat performed for that money and my father in law and my wife accepted that they have taken money, and will return by 31st january 13. members of panchayat available for tesimony.

Thanks

AT

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register