LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohammedwaseem   08 April 2015

Money not yet refunded by shopclues.

Subject : Order number 43332897, money not yet refunded (Rs.24,119) by SHOPCLUES. Worst shopping
experience, experiencing a lot of mental stress.

Dear Sir,

I have ordered a Panasonic 1 Ton 3 Star CS/CU-UC12RKY3 Split Air Conditioner  (QTY:1) of worth 24,119 on 24th March from ShopClues, due to non serviceability of courier to my location it got cancelled by ShopClues and i recieved a mail that refund is initiated. I got a call from ShopClues guy asking for any alternative address of any major city nearby hometown so that they can deliver there. I gave a bangalore's address. The database got updated and the order was put under reprocess and the refund process was suspended.

After a day i get a mail saying that there is a procurement delay from merchant and asked me to wait  for a day or two. I waited for two days but the status was same. I wanted the product on an urgent  basis. As they were delaying I cancelled the order on 27th March. They said to wait for 72 hours for the refund to process. I called them after 72 hours to check on the status but they again said to wait for 72 hours as the refund has not been processed due to technical glitch. I kept calling them but everytime their response is the same " to wait for 48hours or 72 hours, refund not processed due to technical issues" and again if i call after 48 or 72 hours the very same response.If there was any real technical issue it must have been solved by now because its already too late.This really is creating a bad image on ShopClues. Its been 13 days now and the refund is not even processed by them.After refund is processed they say it will take upto two weeks time for money to hit my credit card account. I have my credit card dues to be paid for this purchase. I am really tired of hearing the same response from them everytime. Please help . This is giving me a lot of mental stress.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 April 2015

This query is also posted at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Order-number-43332897-money-not-yet-refunded-rs-24-119-by-shopclues-worst-shopping-experience--532086.asp#.VSVMJ9yUcqM

cyberlawyer (barrister)     08 April 2015

Learned Members

Kindly guide me as the same shopclues is not refunding an amount of Rs.170/-. The status says processing but money is not refunded yet. The amount may be less, but if these rogues are spared for that the amount is only petty they will start swindling big amount as in the case of OP. Do i have to take the matter before the DCDRF after issuing a lawyers notice ?. The lawyers notice has to be addressed to the address of the headoffice of shopclues, isnt it ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register