LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bishnu Sarma   12 May 2017

Money fraud

I have been cheated by a ICA- Manager for Franchise Setup . Rs,50000/- was being deposited into the account of ICA 8 months a ago as Booking fees. He told me that Rs.200000/- is non refundable fees for ICA franchise. But due to some reason i got transferred from that place and i was unable to set up the institute. SO i asked for the refund of money. At that time my wife was dealing the matter and he told her that if some one else approach them for setting a institute there then he will adjust the money form his deposit. But till now he has not done any thing and now while asking for the same hi has refused to pay back the money. We have also not signed any document with the Organisation nor we have money receipt being given from the Organisation. Please help us how to approach legally.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 May 2017

You do not have money receipt, you do not have any signed document. So you cannot do anything on ICA. As per your submission above you are lying simply on ICA. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register