Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajesh (self employed)     30 December 2017

Money cheated by relative with nominal proof

Sir,

In 2012 my co-brother discussed with me to start for new business and asked me to be a partner, so i taken personal loan and transfered money to his account. at the time we were in good relationship so no agrement created. After he didn't start any business always say i paid money for getting contract. Even after many times i asked abt the business, latter i asked to return my money. 

In the mean time i lost my job and i paid all emi through my savings, withdrawl of my insurance, getting jewell loan and other private intrest source. At time of giving money he asked and took my credit card and paid 1 lack for his car purchase, when i'm asking my money, he told once our business is up i'll pay everything with intrest.

After few money i started asking money, always he says i'll return. Now he says i invested 40 lacks, i lost everything and saying lot of story. Becuase of family relationship i said ok. Now i came to know that he is cheated all my money.

Now he refusing to pay money says i also lost so i wont pay. When i have money, i'll pay. In this junction i lost directly and indirectly lostmore than 25 lacks.

I have only evidence is transfering money to his account. 

My Question is 

1) if i complain to police will they take  complain
2) Shall i file legal case again him for caliming my losses because of him. ( He have his own property of shops)

3) is it possible to claim my losses from him?

Key Note:

He has his own complex with 42 shops, (all the shops are vacant). and waiting for giving rental or lease.

Kindly guide me the procedure in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
-Rajesh

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Hello sir, You can reach me in inbox so that I can provide you a draft basing on the facts ...Regards

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     30 December 2017

You have lost your money very badly for ever.

None of the steps/actions which you are having in mind will succeed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register