LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Money Laundering in India is Legal

Now it is very clear in India Money Laundering is legal. As every one knows in India about Madhu Koda multi crore money laundering. What so ever if the Government and Judiciary says it is 100% wrong. The Judiciary and Government departments they are making Indian Citizens are all fools to read and lisen this story on the news channels as well as news papers.

It is shame to both departments " JUDICIARY as well as GOVERNMENT".

Learning

11 Replies

Anish goyal (Advocate)     22 November 2009

Aila..! BAPU?

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     22 November 2009

Can't we understand a simple matter. 

Who has laundered money? Netas, Babus and businessmen. 

Who makes he laws? Netas, advised by Babus and supported by businessmen.

So what do you want?

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     23 November 2009

Laundering has the following meanings:

transitive verb1 : to wash (as clothes) in water

2 : to make ready for use by washing and ironing <a freshly laundered shirt>

3 : to transfer (as illegally obtained money or investments) through an outside party to conceal the true source

I prefer the first two.

(Guest)

All advisers for Netas,Babu's and for the Businessmen are Government servents only. That to they are well educated Civil Servents. 

Being a businessman if I go to tax officer he will protect me how to escape from that problem he is a Government servant.

(Guest)

In India grass roots for bad things are made by Government officials only. If that officer is very very strict any badva Neta, Babu or a businessman can do any thing. Even late Prime Minister Indira Priya Dharshini was behind the bars. Because at that time the is Great man. He is the man with principles. And obeyed his duty. Only God Bless him.

(Guest)

The Judge is the Great man.

Mr_chamku (HR)     25 January 2010

India is going to hell

Judges need to change view for case.

they do work as police are always right & 2nd party is wrong.

once they think revret that police is wrong & 2nd party is correct then our country may servive & p[eople trust on law.

what happend to ruchika case ? is dgp behind the bars ????

i dont watch news at these day but i also not read anything about it on news papers .

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     25 January 2010

Day dreaming? DGP will never go to jail.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     27 January 2010

I am not sure about Indian Police, but Jharkhand Police is horrible, it seems they are from some other planet.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     27 January 2010

Dear Sir,

Police all over the world knows only one word and that is tyranny. 

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     28 January 2010

The rebel Ex DGP of Bihar police, Mr B.N. Ojha, who ordered the arrest of Shahbuddin in pursuance of a warrant pending against the M.P. in a case of alleged “abduction for murder” had said “Lafangon ke haath men police” and had said “ I will break the police-politician nexus”. He has gone on record saying “people think 80 per cent of Bihar’s policemen, including IPS officers, are corrupt” and “policemen are like domestic servants of politicians”.

He has been often heard saying “even a Sub-Inspector is not transferred or posted without the approval of political bosses”.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register