LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manivannan Selvaraj   13 July 2018

Mobile harrasement after my engagement

I am living in bangalore and have got engaged in April 2018. After my engagement there were missed calls from a unknown number and initially i didnt responded for those calls.  After few days in the month of may i got call at midnght. Then i called him and asked that why are you calling me?. He said i was loved your fiance earlier and we had plan to marry also.. etc., and all happened. Then i talked to my finace regarding this and she said that i dont know anyone like that. Then i just ignored this incident. Again he called multiple times and speaking wrong words and sending wrong mesages. Whenever i speak to fiance regarding this i am getting call from him. I dont kow what to do? my parents are happily arranging for the marriage, if anything goes wrong i cant imagine my family situation.

What action can be taken if anything goes wrong in pre or post marriage? 

What action can be taken on that wrong called person by using all the call and message records?

Please anyone help me to get relief from the stressfull situationsad?

Regards,

Mani                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register