LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dora (ht)     31 August 2012

Mobile bill as evidence

i am posting this question on behalf of another friend of mine who is contesting a divorce filed by his wife.  we are having doubts that the wife is having a affair and  and we are trying to get hold of her call details. My question i ian that be submitted as evidence to show that she is having an affair?

Learning

3 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     31 August 2012

respected querist,

yes the mobile conversation record and call detail can be taken as evidence.

but how will you proove the conversation topic without recording of the call and to record the conversation of any person is illegal and against the right to privacy.

1 Like

Krishna Kumar (Business)     01 September 2012

Hi Anish,

If recording the conversation is illegal as per law, that can't be submitted as evidence. So is that mobile bill can support that she had affair considering that mobile bill contains lots of SMS and calls to a particular number?

vishak (manager)     01 September 2012

Dear all

one more thing i would like to ask.  In my cases I had sent her sms's (thousands - if not lesser) containing sorry or kind of just to persuade her in a period of 2 years so that she an get some psychological satisfaction and in a ray of hope that we will start afresh some day. Eventually it could not happen and ended in red.

Now in a dispute and 498 case, can she show these sms's before court of law and say that i was guilty as i had beg pardon thousand of time.

or can i pled that these were sent in fiduciary relationship to persuade her or to take her to mental satisfaction which one husband seeks to save his married life.

Pl comment

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register