LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Radheshyam Pareek (Student)     11 June 2017

Misuse of law by wife and judge took no action

I am fighting a divorce case with my wife since 2014 and saw many ups and downs. In last Sept 2016 the evidence of me and mine family (petitioner) finished and court ordered for defence evidence, Since that 12  hearing held in 10 months but she didnt submitted any evidence and everytime given excuses of illness, advocates laptop crash etc. and in two occassion she as consequetively absent for 3 dates and this time 4 dates. But the court didnt took any action on her neither uttered anything on giving ex-partie. In last hearing again she was absent and her lawyer juz gave a petition that they has applied in highcourt for transferring the case to her native district.

Now my anger is that why the court allowed 11 hearing on her excuses and now after wasting 1 year of mine and court how the case which is almost in its end could be transferred to other district.

This is totally biased law and womens are misusing the power given for their protection.

If anyone has good suggestion. kindly help me with it.

Learning

8 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     11 June 2017

You bring this injustice to Chief Judge of District court and Chief Justice  of High court.Things may look up in your favour.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 June 2017

Your lawyer is the best guide, discuss with him/her.

(Guest)

11 hearing is TOO much. go with the advise of experts above.

and parallely  do send a grievance with PM Cell as well. He may not have power on this but something to brought to his notice on the JUDICIAL crap that you had to go through.

Born Fighter (xxx)     11 June 2017

stop paying maintenance if any.....

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 June 2017

Your own counsel is to guide you.

If you are not satisfied and also if you are apprehensive that OP shall succeed .............go for a second opinion from a very able senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family matter.

sai narayana   12 June 2017

Originally posted by : Radheshyam Pareek
I am fighting a divorce case with my wife since 2014 and saw many ups and downs. In last Sept 2016 the evidence of me and mine family (petitioner) finished and court ordered for defence evidence, Since that 12  hearing held in 10 months but she didnt submitted any evidence and everytime given excuses of illness, advocates laptop crash etc. and in two occassion she as consequetively absent for 3 dates and this time 4 dates. But the court didnt took any action on her neither uttered anything on giving ex-partie. In last hearing again she was absent and her lawyer juz gave a petition that they has applied in highcourt for transferring the case to her native district.

Now my anger is that why the court allowed 11 hearing on her excuses and now after wasting 1 year of mine and court how the case which is almost in its end could be transferred to other district.

This is totally biased law and womens are misusing the power given for their protection.

If anyone has good suggestion. kindly help me with it.

The need of the hour is replacement of your present advocate as his inefficiency clearly visible. So contemplate the same after the contesting the transfer petition in HC duly stating your grievances.

A walk alone (-)     14 June 2017

Change your lawyer. He is not focusing your case. His focus is only on your pocket. Hire a capable lawyer and fight case on your merits

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 June 2017

By now you should be clear and if the 1st thing to do is to change the Lawyer then act and change the lawyer.

Approach a very able senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family matter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register