Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Priya Mengaji (Advocate)     02 May 2012

Misuse of advocate license/sanad by third party

Dear All,

This is a very grave case that has come to light in the course of investigation in criminal proceedings which is ongoing in 2012 of forgery of Lawyers signature on certain Legal documents which have been registered subsequently.

My mother who was also a Practising lawyer till 1982 ,havng obtained legal degree & Sanad in 1972 .Her father who was also a practising Civil Lawyer ,she was workingunder his guidance till her marriage in 1974.We have found that my Grandfather has misused my mother's hand and seal in variuos civil matters in which he appeared along with her (false identity created ) and had forged her signatures on these documents .In fact stamp papers were obtained in her name and registration of documents were done showing her false presence .

What is the Remedy?? We have copy of one of such cases which was falsely filed in my mother's name ,she has not signed the documents and monies were collected in her name .My grandfather has changed mode of forgery of signature ie he signed in her maiden name and then started signing in her married name also just to kept the chain of fraud continous.My uncle is producing these documents to show that my mother was real witness to all frauds committed by him along with my grandfather.My mother is still alive but my grandfather died in 1984.

Regards,

Adv, Priya

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register