LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rudra raju   07 May 2018

Mistakes in SSC certificate

Hi I'm Rudra Raju sir my father name is PALIVELA RAJUBABU but it was mentioned as ANAJU BABU in my SSC certificate and in all my educational certificates air my doubt is is there any prblm in getting job ? if there is a prblm how old guide me to solve the problem
Thank you for your advice

Learning

11 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     07 May 2018

Definitely it may pose problems in future. Please contact your school management, verify the records in which that information has been stated by your parents and seek the procedure for verification of such procedure.

However if your Voter card, AADHAR is with one name, you may not worry about the same for the present.   You have to quote the recorded name in future records, if you do not want to alter it.  

This way is not also safe, as it may pose problems in case of succession or property issues in which you are legal heir of PALIVELA RAJUBABU.

Are you having a ration card with family photo showing the names of family members of PALIVELA RAJUBABU and stating your name as his son ? 

Rudra raju   07 May 2018

Yes I have ration card in my ration card my father was mentioned as RAJUBABU

Rudra raju   07 May 2018

I don't have voter card till now and except ration card all my educational certificates with Aadhar card also is with the same name called Anajubabu only in ration card it is mentioned as RAJUBABU

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     07 May 2018

Then apply for correction in Ration card.  That is simple and can be done through E .Seva for Rs.50/-

Rudra raju   07 May 2018

My father's name is PALIVELA RAJUBABU and is was mentioned as ANAJU BABU in all my educational certificates even in my Aadhar card also I already tried to change my ration card but if I changed my ration card I have to change sooo many certificates of my father and I should change all Aadhar cards of my family members

Rudra raju   07 May 2018

Sir is there any chance to prove that both the names are of the same person?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 May 2018

definitely it is a problem. your father Name correction is necessary

Rudra raju   07 May 2018

sir can u tell me plsss how to solve this

Rudra raju   07 May 2018

sir I have a nottery that both the names are of the same person will it helpful to at the time of getting job

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 May 2018

In my considered opinion, the discrepency need not be of any problem. If at all any, this could be explained through an affidavit.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 May 2018

The name of your father in SSC certificate to that of the other identity proofs differs, hence it may create a problem for you in future when certificate/documents   verification is done.

In my opinion, you may better swear an affidavit duly notarized stating that both the names belongs to your father   whose name is.....alias.....

Besides you may issue a public notice to this effect in a newspaper which will make this issue more authentic and you may solve the problems accordingly when one occurs.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register