Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh Kumar (I.T.)     18 November 2015

Mistake on porcha document

Hello

I purchased land in W.B. in 2004.

The original Sale Deed has since been destroyed in a fire in 2012.

I have one original photocopy of the Sale Deed. On the photocopy deed, it says I am entitled to 33 decimals of land, this is the same as the original.

But on the porcha that was made at the registry office, the officer made a mistake and have given me only 21 decimals.

How can I fix this?

Thank you

Learning

1 Replies

Shaikh Tousif (Director)     19 November 2015

i am sure if you ask for a dalil / registered deed from the Registration office they will guide you how to get it, and you said a photocopy of deed is with you, that will make it much more easier to get, Registration office always keep the record and a copy of deed with them be cause earlier i too lost deed of sale and got copy from Office of Registration Howrah, you can get it from the district head office of your area, may it be Kolkata. Don't worry you will get a certified copy of Dalil or Deed record from them and it will be treated as original. 

ask Mohri whoever he is or find someone who can get you those Dalil, just spend some money.

Then go to the Record office and ask for correction they are bound to correct it & ofcourse they will ask for some favour or bribe.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register