Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak   24 May 2017

Mistake in the boundary and hence house has encroached a bit

Hi,

I recently bought a house constructed in a 30*40 corner plot with 1 feet setback left towards adjacent plots. Now when the neighbour did the survey from the private surveyor, it is found that the open drain which was built by the panchayat is falling 1 feet inside my propery on side of the building and hence my house pipeline drainage on the otherside of the building which was built in the 1-feet setback area is falling in the neighbour land. Now the neighbour is pressuring us to remove the drainage and also threatening to damage the pipeline and has been harassing us using his strong political links. He is demanding the 5 times the market price for that piece of land as a compensation. Also, I dont have a way to reroute the pipeline. I would like to hear the LCI experts advice on how to go about it.

Thanks,

Deepak

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 May 2017

You can give complaint to the local municipality. The govt. surveyors report is to be authenticated and follow accordingly.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 May 2017

As advised by Mr.  Rama chary Rachakonda survey ( Nishaandehi) by the authority e.g; MC, under whose authority property falls can help, on matters of boundaries.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Deepak
Hi,

I recently bought a house constructed in a 30*40 corner plot with 1 feet setback left towards adjacent plots. Now when the neighbour did the survey from the private surveyor, it is found that the open drain which was built by the panchayat is falling 1 feet inside my propery on side of the building and hence my house pipeline drainage on the otherside of the building which was built in the 1-feet setback area is falling in the neighbour land. Now the neighbour is pressuring us to remove the drainage and also threatening to damage the pipeline and has been harassing us using his strong political links. He is demanding the 5 times the market price for that piece of land as a compensation. Also, I dont have a way to reroute the pipeline. I would like to hear the LCI experts advice on how to go about it.

Thanks,

Deepak

You need plumber and you have come to lawyer club? everything up there ok?

Get the drainage fixed by contacting plumber, it may be so that, your house might be buldozed off, by these political party ppl.  You have a flair for appearing on TV? then file case etc, your story will come on tv9.  Long battle awaits you.  Better to compromise and find amicalbe solutoin like finding good plumber.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register