LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Humanbeingisback (dddd)     24 January 2012

Mission accomplished

Mission Accomplished.....got rid of one member (Utpala*****). Kya socha tha sarkar sabashi dega usko laga ki woh jo kar rahi hai woh sahi hai .........ha ha she got deleted too.  Good bye folks i am happy today thanks to LCI administrator.

Learning

4 Replies

Sameer12345 (SSE)     24 January 2012

Kya bhai.... bina research kiye kuch bhiiiiiii !!!!!

1 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     24 January 2012

lets pay homage to the lost ones !!

1 Like

(Guest)

utpala is veryy much here.who says she has left or got banned.

rather human being must have been banned.therefore his profile says "human being is back".

i must say,he is real fool,who is singing of some achievement,which which he never got.

mr. human being,for your kind info,i have taken screenshots of all your posts in LCI where you have abused other members or made fun of them...latest post is this thread itself....

now even if LCI admin bans you or me,or removes all these posts,i have those screenshots and your details already saved on my desktop...

legal action against u will be taken soon for defaming utpala without any reason.

and for also abusing other LCI memebrs,and for using abusive language in the forum.

our team has procured all your details,ie,your address,your real name and will be sending you a notice soon.i am writing here after getting info from Ms. Utpala Kaur that you defamed and threatened her yesterday without any reason,and without having any solid proof of her abusive posts in LCI

Now you wait to receive this notice

Goodbye

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     31 January 2012

Why people rejoice of others being banned. They can always create a new profile.

By the way, I don't think Utpala Ji is deleted.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register