Missing Employees Case

Respected Sir

Need some Following Questions regarding Missing Employees Case.

1.What are Process use for missing employees case?

2.What benefits given to missing employees family .?

3.Is Compassionate appointment facilities given to missing employees family member?

1. File a FIR at area police station and get it's copy. 2. Of course police will not do anything.3. Wait for 2 years for him to come back (if maybe alive). Approach again to Police, who may give you report of not traceable.4. Apply for compassionate appointment, provided missing person was into state or central government.

1. File a FIR at area police station and get it's copy. 2. Of course police will not do anything.3. Wait for 2 years for him to come back (if maybe alive). Approach again to Police, who may give you report of not traceable.4. Apply for compassionate appointment, provided missing person was into state or central government.

After lodging FIR, inform the department through email/regd post where the missing person was employed. Apply for interim monetary relief to the deptt. Kindly look into the

these also which I missed in my previous reply.

Advocate

Whare he is employed? Is he a Government servant?

SHRI CHANDRA SEKHAR,PERSONNEL.NO.895211,TOKEN.NO.16974.DEPARTMENT BBM, WHO HAD EARLIER WORKED AS ATTENDANT IN BHILAI STEEL PLANT SAIL,BHILAI HAS BEEN SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED AND NOT KNOWN HIS WHERE ABOUTS SINCE 03.09.1994.IN THIS CONTEXT,I LODGED A COMPLAINT ON MISSING CASE ON 05.09.1994 AT CHAWANI POLICE STATION,BHILAI. SUBSEQUENTLY,I ALSO INTIMATED TO THE BHILAI STEEL PLANT,BHILAI THAT MY HUSBAND WAS MISSING AND NOT KNOWN HIS WHERE ABOUTS.BEING THE HEAD OF FAMILY MEMBER,HE IS THE ONLY BREAD WINNER TO RUN MY FAMILY.WE ARE FACING MUCH GREATER DIFFTICULT AND HARDSHIP TO RUN MY LIVELIHOOD WITHOUT MY HUSBAND AND TO LOOK AFTER MY CHILDREN.COURT HAS GIVEN THE JUDGMENT OF CIVIL DEATH OF MY HUSBAND ON 07.12.2007.

They removed after 11 months from his service

Kolla Raju, was Mr. Shekar still into BSP employment when he went missing or terminated before his missing? How come the court has presumed him dead on 07-12-2007? Please consult some lawyer.

They terminated after his missing .

after 11 years we got Civil Death certificate

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu