Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kolla Raju   07 January 2019

Missing Employees Case

Respected Sir

Need some Following Questions regarding Missing Employees Case.

1.What are Process use for missing employees case?

2.What benefits given to missing employees family .?

3.Is Compassionate appointment facilities given to missing employees family member?

Learning

6 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     08 January 2019

Whare he is employed? Is he a Government servant?

Kolla Raju   08 January 2019

SHRI CHANDRA SEKHAR,PERSONNEL.NO.895211,TOKEN.NO.16974.DEPARTMENT BBM, WHO HAD EARLIER WORKED AS ATTENDANT IN BHILAI STEEL PLANT SAIL,BHILAI HAS BEEN SUDDENLY DISAPPEARED AND NOT KNOWN HIS WHERE ABOUTS SINCE 03.09.1994.IN THIS CONTEXT,I LODGED A COMPLAINT ON MISSING CASE ON 05.09.1994 AT CHAWANI POLICE STATION,BHILAI. SUBSEQUENTLY,I ALSO INTIMATED TO THE BHILAI STEEL PLANT,BHILAI THAT MY HUSBAND WAS MISSING AND NOT KNOWN HIS WHERE ABOUTS.BEING THE HEAD OF FAMILY MEMBER,HE IS THE ONLY BREAD WINNER TO RUN MY FAMILY.WE ARE FACING MUCH GREATER DIFFTICULT AND HARDSHIP TO RUN MY LIVELIHOOD WITHOUT MY HUSBAND AND TO LOOK AFTER MY CHILDREN.COURT HAS GIVEN THE JUDGMENT OF CIVIL DEATH OF MY HUSBAND ON 07.12.2007.

Kolla Raju   08 January 2019

They removed after 11 months from his service

Kolla Raju   09 January 2019

They terminated after his missing .

after 11 years we got Civil Death certificate

P. Venu (Advocate)     09 January 2019

Please post complete facts instead of posting selected facts in piecemeal fashion.

Do you mean to say that he has been removed from service just because he went missing? If so, was there any disciplinary proceedings? Have you got a copy of the order removing him from service as well as the inquiry report on the disciplinary proceddings?

Kolla Raju   09 January 2019

सर लापता होने के बाद ही उन्होंने नौकरी से बर्खास्त कर दिया।
भिलाई इस्पात संयंत्र के अधिकारियों का कहना है वह ड्यूटी नहीं आ रहे हैं इस कारण से हम उन्हें नौकरी से बर्खास्त कर रहे हैं
मेरी माता जी ने एफ आई आर की कॉपी विभाग में दी थी कि मेरे पति श्री चंद्रशेखर 5/09/1994 से लापता है

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register