Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

IMTIAZ AHAMAD (Ld.Counsel)     05 May 2017

Miserable condition of GDS Staffs in Postal Dept. under every Circle especially WB Circle

With due respect I am informing you of the miserable condition of GDS employees, Extra Departmental Branch Post Offices were introduced in British India. Rural People receive letters through these Branch Post Offices and deposit their saving. At present, the work of the entire Project like IGNOAPS (Old Age Pension), Disability Pension, Widow Pension and most popularly NRGES of Govt. of India is going on. Naturally, people are getting services from these projects at home.

But those who are rendering service are in miserable condition, averagely, none of them is being more than Rs.10,000/- (Ten Thousand) Per Month. They have no pension, no social security. Some of them are begging after retirement. Why will they not get old age pension while Govt. of India gives old age pension to morbid people? So, you are requested to include all the GDS Staff in the Old Age Pension Scheme so that they may not be beg.

The Branch Post offices have no building of their own, so, the Branch Post Offices do their Office work on the Veranda or in a Shop. The Offices are in mostly mud-built house which is no electrification there causing so dark anyone may be afraid of entering there. More over the GDS Staff who are transferred somewhere have to do their office work under the Tree as a Hawker being without shed, even ICDS School (Aganwadi) have their own Buildings.

I am really astounded i.r.o. recently published in regards to GDS Recruitment Notification No. 17-23/2016 GDS dated 17th March,2017 issued by the Postal Dept. Dak Bhawan, New Delhi and circulated entire circle of all over India. It is most welcome because appointment being stopped for long, the number of employees is at a low ebb as there is one or none in certain post offices under every Circle under every Division , but unfortunately seen the recruitment Process including Inhuman Eligible Condition under Option E,F & G. where clearly mentioned that the Selected candidate shall be required to comply with this condition within 30 days after selection but before Engagement like, ADEQUATE MEANS OF LIVELIHOOD, FURNISHING OF SECURITY & ACCOMODATION FOR LOCATING BRANCH POST OFFICE.

I strongly object above said Job Notification this type of condition is absolutely illogical, unbalance and inhuman, so, kindly review this notification with proper and authentic way in humanitarian grounds because how is it possible that selected candidate arrange Mobile Accommodation for office purpose which how can also making good faith to the general users another thing if any candidate himself or herself adequate for his or her livelihood  then why they will come to the Postal Department as a GDS. It is absolutely protected their latches or loopholes in regards to POOR INFRASTRUCURE GDS Recruitment System.

It is my ardent request to REVIEW Entire Recruitment Process and further issued new Process through some points like, selection procedure will be done Divisional Resident wise through Competitive Exam, otherwise successful candidate can’t continue their jobs and then again arises the VACANCIES, So, kindly Postponed Notice against the Recruitment Notification No. 17-23/2016 GDS dated 17th March, 2017 until further issued Rectification Notice onHumanitarian Grounds and simultaneously also compliance the Kamalesh Chandra Committee Report on GDSwhich already submitted on 24th Nov,2016 in.

Thanking you

IMTIAZ AHAMAD

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 May 2017

Plese report to Prime minister of India through www.mygov.in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register