LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anoop   14 February 2017

Misappropriate final settlement

Dear sir I have working as a medical representative in a reputed all india based company since 2011. Three months back I resigned from the job to work in other company. Now I recieved final settlement letter from company that shows that I got nothing but have to pay back a 43000 rupees. The split up is like this Salary deducted 65500 (two month salary) Employer pd deducted 3600 Impress cash deducted 14000 I pad recovery 9500 (device provided for product promotion which I returned to the company) Medical reimbursement 2600 Total 109000 During the 6 years of work with this company I got nothing and they steal my gratuity of RS.48000 by some totally unacceptable conditions of this firm .so kindly suggest me what should I do in this case.please help me to sort out this problem. Thanking you Anoop

Learning

5 Replies

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     14 February 2017

Regarding your claim of salary, other dues, pf, gratuity etc. you have to make demand before the company in a proper way and if they do not pay, then you have to approach the appropriate forum to recover the same. Your dues will depend on the nature of your job (medical rep), nature of company and its strength, your tenure of service, last drawn wages, status of resignation. 

And regarding your full and final settlement, you have to deny each and every contentions of the company. Hope you have all documents to show that you have refund the property (laptop/ gadgets) of the company. Send a well drafted reply to the letter of full and final settlement. (If required take assistant of a lawyer in drafting the reply). 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 February 2017

Did you write to designated HR person that has prepared FnF statement or HR Head?

If yes what is the reply and explanation to your queries?

What is notice period as in appointment letter applicable to you and tendered by you?

What is this: Employer pd deducted 3600?
If imprested cash was paid and adjusted then there is nothing wrong about it.

If Ipad was returned then you must be having acknowledgment. Object to this deduction.

Refer to Medical reimbursement rules.

Gratuity: Write to supply ‘Notice of determination of Gratuity’ and payment of Gratuity.

Submit FormI.

Do you have Gratuity rules of the company? If NO; ask to supply a copy.

Medical representatives have well knit state level and national unions.

Take their help.

jagtar singh   30 June 2017

Medical Reprsentative is a workman and you can cpmplaint before ALC  seeking your legal dues and compailing about employer illegal deductions , if need further help mail me at --- astra_sem@rediffmail.com

will give you free help and guidances

Regards

JJagtar Singh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register