LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi kumar prajapati (CA Final student)     20 December 2015

Minutes of trust in delhi

Dear freinds and professional i am working as an internal auditor in NGO in delhi which is registered in delhi as TRUST. and my question is :

1. Whether it is madatory for the trust to maintain the minutes of the meeting of Board of Trustees..?

2. Whether it is mandatory for the trust to signed its minutes by board of trustees..? and in my trust the minutes are not signed by the trustees for last 2 years. so tell me the consequences of non signatures of board minutes also..?

3. Whether Trust can pay to its Trustee any sum in form of out of pocket expenses which is for the purpose of Trust..?

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     21 December 2015

Hi,

As you being the auditor of the said trust your report matters a lot in this regard.

The minutes of the meeting of the trustees are necessarily recorded and are needed to be signed unless such specific provision is specifically mentioned in the memorandum.

Adv. Yogen Kakade
Jurycon Incorporation
Advocates & Consultants
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in 
Call: 020-65248888

Ravi kumar prajapati (CA Final student)     21 December 2015

Dear Sir in Trust deed there is no such provison regarding maintainance and signature of minutes. and i will be please if you tell me the consequences of Non signatures of Trust minutes by board of trustees and please mention the Act and section number also..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register