Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Minor right in ancestral property

Hello Experts,

I would like to know the minor rights in ancestral property. Procedure to claim. property transfered from grandgrand mother (grandfather mother  )to grandfather. do wife or child has right in the property purchased after marriage but sold once case filled by spouse.

Learning

2 Replies

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     09 October 2015

In the ancestral property, the child will have got right.  In respect of property purchased after marriage, if the investment incurred in purchasing such property is self acquired, they have no right.  Otherwise, investment flows from the earnings of ancestral property, the child acquires rights.

(Guest)

How to know whether the properties purchased by minor father has taken if earnings of ancestral property,

As saw in many post that it SC order to disclose all the income ,investment and assest in case of maintenance and divorce cases. what if someone not disclose it and after the case closed one came to know about property or income.

I saw in almost all the post here most of the experts are in favor of man. if they think that women marry only to harras men or for there whole life income by sitting at home. can you please show me one case where man dont want to marry after divorce.

I have seen only one post of SIMRAN ARORA here where every one has given her right suggestion else had not seen even one post where people (dont know whether they are expert or not) dont want to loose a single chance to curse women. 

Question to be self assessed.

1. Do all men shows there correct income in maintenance cases or in family case.

2. Everyone want there daughter to be happy in her in laws home but what about daughter in law.

3. Everyone want there daughter to get good husband but when comes to there son.?????

4. Every man is king when going for marriage but after case filled he becomes poor than beggar.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register