LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh   24 August 2015

Mhada room transfer procedue

Since 1960, we are having a MHADA Room in Mumbai - Goregaon -west - Motilal Nagar . It was in the name of my father who expired in 1982 after that tenement got shift in my mother’s name who is 70 years  & want’s transfer the tenement ownership in my Sister’s & my name. Is this possible and what kind of documentation needs to be done in this regards.

We have given a letter to society to add myself as a Associates Member with my mother; but society has rejected the application without justifying the case and not ready to issue a ‘NOC’ for transferring the ownership to us. Please advise in both the queries ASAP.

Learning

2 Replies

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     24 August 2015

ISSUE A LEGAL NOTICE TO SOCIETY, TO REPLY YOU IN 60 DAYS FROM THE DATE OD YR NOTICE, THIS NOTICE BE ISSUED IN THE NAME OF TWO RESPONDENTS - 1 SOCIETY AND SECRETARY MHADA, UNDER SECTION 80 OF CPC 1908, IF THE DO NOT RESPOND  SEND SECOND NOTICE  TOO YOU CAN MOVE WRIT UNDER aRT 14 R/W ADT 226 BEFORE HIGH  COURT OF BOMBAY KEEPING RESPONDENTS AS THREE... SECRETARY URBAM DEVELOPMENT, GOVT OF MAHARASHTRA, MHADA  SECRETARY SOCIETY... BY REVERSING THE ORDER...THE COURT WOULD HEAR T THE  MATTER EXPEDITIOUSLY IF YOU FILE IN YR MOTHER'S NAME AS SHE S A SENIOR CITIZEN,  YOU NEED TO MENTION AT THE ADMISSSION STAGE. 

Rajesh   25 August 2015

Thank you very much sir for your valuable advise. It will save our life now.

With Regards

Rajesh G

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register