LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Inform   16 October 2016

Methods of filing informatory petition to cjm

I need to file an Informatory petition to the CJM in Pune Maharashtra.My wife has been continuously threatning me of commiting suicide for any vague and bullish reasons.

If anybody has filed the same request you to please send me the format and under what section of law could it be filed to the CJM.

Thanks.

Learning

2 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     16 October 2016

First try to collect all evidences against her for e.g. recording her statements then  file a police complaint against your wife for threatening to commit suicide. One who threatens to end his life and implicate someone for it, is liable to be prosecuted for putting a person in fear of a false prosecution. Get the complaint drafted by a lawyer.

A walk alone (-)     16 October 2016

First inform this to your neighbor because if she do something wrong then they will give statement in your favor. Consult with your local lawyer he will draft complaint mean while you should make a recording when she threats you. After recording just go to your near PS and file complaint against her. You should file complaint as soon as possible so that if she do something wrong then you will not be responsible and police will also take your side.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register