Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakash   08 June 2017

Metal harassment at work place

Dear Sir,

I am a handicapped person have joined a company(KPO) in Feb 2014 since then I am trying my level best to perform equally as the other fit employees but unfortunately fails since than my appraisal and premonition got affected and I am not getting benefits of working hard, after two years of my services the seniors started pressuring me regarding work which result's in bad quality work in 2016 June due to mental pressure I got serious illness and recommended for total bed rest for 6 month's by doctor I have medical insurance (ESIC) which allow me 90 days paid medical leaves in a year after 3 month's H.R team have pressurized me to join the company and threaten to give resignation I was in need of job so by taking risk I have joined the company though they have started pressurizing me again to work same as a normal two-handed person do but I also failed to do that many times. Last month my seniors by planning gave me a final notice of improvement in my work  but these day's they doubled the torture hense I was unable to perform  well which leads to mental dipration stress I am in fear of losing job that value me lot as I am the only earning member in my family, kindly suggest.

Yours Faithfully

Prakash Sharma

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 June 2017

Section-47(1) & 47(2), 48(c), 67(1) & 67(2) of PWD Act’1995 have following provisions to safeguard the rights of disabled Government employees and to ensure equal rights/participation.

Dispense & Reduction in Rank not allowed :

Section-47(1): No establishment shall dispense with, or reduce in rank, an employee, who acquires a disability during his service.

Provided that, if an employee, after acquiring disability is not suitable for the post he was holding, could be shifted to some other post with same pay scale and service benefits.

Provided further that if it is not possible to adjust the employee against any post, he may be kept on a supernumerary post until a suitable post is available or he attains the age of superannuation, whichever is earlier.

Promotion shall not be denied :

Benefits for disabled=Section-47(2) : No promotion shall be denied to a person merely on the ground of his disability. Provided that the appropriate Government may, having regard to the type of work carried on in any establishment, by notification and subject to such conditions, if any, as may be specified in such notification, exempt any establishment from the provision of this section.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register