Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raghu (Sytems Administrator)     04 January 2011

Mental torture with wife

Please give me the advice, how to go forward in this situation

My wife has gone to their parents house, she don’t want to return back. And their parents also not interested in sending her. Since 3 months she is with their parents, I have son of 1 year old, since the day 1 of my marital status, she is making the issues at home by not maintaining the respect levels of my parents and me, and she doesn’t obey the husband words, she talks according to their parents wish, Now I has been 2 years of married life, we both have come across many times with their family and relations getogether. Every on has accepted saying that her mistake. pls give a chance this time, so she will be alright now, but again she plays the same drama after few days, and now she and her  parents are talking in a legal process,,

Here are the few mistakes happened with me are,, When ever she argued with me,  I looses my temper and I had been on the action of hitting her, some times its in a cruel way also, and with bad words used by me, but , she creates that situation, One time She has tried suicide attempt also, taking the blade and rushing in to a washroom. I stopped her behaving more cruelly, now they are taking that advantage of this situations, when  getogether meetings happened even we discussed this all scenes  also, and they all convinced her saying that’s her mistake and their parents also , When we got her back all these times , I have warned her very strictly saying that, if your going to repeat this again it would be the worse than ever So u decide and say what is ur decision, and after she accepts and say willingly that she wont repeat these scenario then I  got her back to home. But she repeated the same, now it’s been almost 4 times in 2years, and now she has crossed her limitations and talking in her own way, saying won’t obey anyone’s words of your family and you. And their parents are also in the same way from the starting onwards. And I heard that they are preparing themselves to go with the Mahila mandal process, one of her relation member is a member of this organization. And her father has little bit of high end person’s support from his official business persons.

Now I am totally fed up with her and her parents, and I don’t want to live together and she and her parents also shows the same feelings from their side. My parents are innocent and we don’t have any kind of persons known regarding these type of issues and they are under mental depression.

!) She has one eye evidence, when She has tried suicide attempt, I slapped her; there is a guest at our home at the same time, But she don’t know where he stays and what his name is. Still, Can they track him?

2) If they go under legal actions, what all the ways they treat me and my parents.

3) How should I proceed to take the divorce, and get my son back from her?

4) What kind of action I can take in this period,.

My parents are thinking to have one more time of getogether discussion with them and their relations. But this time I am not guaranteed that she would be maintaining her attitude in a good way.

Learning

12 Replies

rajen (retired)     05 January 2011

go for mutual consent divorce and decide on the child.

Raghu (Sytems Administrator)     05 January 2011

Thank You for the best advice from you.

If she wants to give keep a 498(a) case against me for behaving cruelly and abused her,So with in how many days they should inform to the PS or any organizations., Do they need to show any proof for hitting her ,,or else proof is not mandatory for them for behving in cruelly.

PLS let me know for this

Can you help me in knowing about the section 10 (regarding the Mental torture from wife)

If there is any process like that ,pls hel me  with some information on this and how can i goahead to overcome this stress. 

all the lasw are for the women. so my sincere advice is that sit with them alongwith ur parents and relatives and make her to agree mutual consent divorce rather than going around courts which is more tedious and stressful. i understand the child will be under her custody till 7nyears or so of the age of the child and u can ask for visiting rights.

best mutual consent divorce.

Thank You sir

As you said. we are planing for get -together  meeting,, If they are not interested for MCD and If she is  denying for staying with me, then what can i do at that time..

And do they have chances of keeping the 498 case after the discussion completes,,then how can me and my family members can be safe for that.

Can i indiidually file the MCD on her,without having any discussion, can they go on keep the 498 case after keeping the petition for MCD..

What are the points i can cover in the family discussions.How can i collect the evidences of that day with the support of their family visitor. And will they be ready to talk about the proofs in the time of case with  PS or in the court.

If there is any process i can maintain to pick up the evidence of discussion of that day., Anything in a written process and having the signature.

Pls let me know if there are any more processes can be done in this discussions.

Thank You sir

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     05 January 2011

just go for meeting if no reconciliation possible dont close by saying that all options are closed, say we will meet after a month, meanwhile from today onwards get a good petition drafted by an expert lawyer and file it the next day of failure of reconciliation meeting. dont wait just file divorce and let her hell with her 498a and other nonsense, she cannot touch u unless u really treated her with cruelty. law is with u.

please try for MCD in the mean time engage a lawyer if the talks failthen proceed according to him try to the maximum for mcd  consult a good family court lawyer.

Hi Rajen Sir

Can i have your contact number,, i can see u online

rajen (retired)     06 January 2011

please let me know u first and ur place of stay  u can write to me directly rajen_b@yahoo.com i do not have facility of web cam to see me. avnish kaur's advice is good

penjuri venugopal (Advocate)     12 January 2011

PLEASE INFORM PLACE AND STATE, ACCORDING I WILL ADVICE IN YOUR CASE. SHEMAY FILE 498A CASE AGAINST YOU AND PARENTS. SO CONULT FAMILY LAWYER FOR IMMEDIATE HELP.

P.VENUGOPAL,                                                                                                                                                                          9949697763,                                                                                                                                                                                     ADVOCATE-HC,                                                                                                                                                                                             HYDERABAD,A.P.

Supratim Paul (E)     13 January 2011

In laws Women has more powers as per Indian laws.Next lawyers always will give then advice in such a way where you need to pay more money to her.She can file DV,498a,125CrPC.

Now in all these most dangerous is 498a which is being mis used by women at large in India .The main intention behind that is that they need more money as full and final settlement.

Also there must be no proof and hence they will force you not to put the money details in the petition and give her money is cash.

See all and all you will end you paying money and money to her and lawyers and loose the child.This is the   magic of Indian laws.

sushil (Sr Software Engineer)     05 October 2014

Hi sir/mam,

I am sushil and a common man, my brother just got married around 6 month ago, my bhabhi fight with my brother everyday and torture him to put every people in the family to the jail and around one month ago she fight with my brother and burn their hand from IRON(Press) and frighten us that she will complain that we had burn her hands, we had discussion about this from some people but everybody told that in this case court will not listen to us, and we all will be put into jail without any proof, she is using their right wrongly, please help us otherwise we all will be destroy,

we had some audio recording in which she is frighten us that she will put all us on jail and in recording she accepted that she burned their hands their own and frighten us, 

also she belongs to criminal family her father is in jail and her brother was a criminal and arrested due to some offence.

please please help us.

Muhsin   12 February 2018

I am having similar issues currently, sushil please text me on my Whatsapp number +974 74400120

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register