Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

@@HPraturi (Sales Executive)     06 February 2014

Mental harassment at work

Hello,

I am writing this after 9 Months of my employment and i recently resigned. I am working with a organization which basically has no rules.I was unaware of all these before i joined. Every decision is taken by the CEO of the company from getting Tissue papers to Hiring/Firing any employee. Neither the Manager nor any other person has any right.

There are many issues I have but currently the major issue is the CEO does not have any respect for his employees and insults them all the time. He calls us a bunch of jokers and that we are good for nothing and threatens to fire us everyday. He does not think twice before saying anything. 

Of late, he makes us work on stuff that is not even our job or included under the profile. He never gives a choice and insults if you ever say no to him. After we started working, he has been commenting on our dressing (about the girls) saying we should dress up more glamourously  and all. He makes us work till late and expect us to work on sundays also sometimes. He does not let us talk, says he does not need our opinion. If we try to say something he insults to the core. He does not see the logic and forces us to work though it is practically impossible to meet the deadlines that are set by him.People are now afraid of him. I feel am losing my confidence here and also getting harassed. And above all , asks us to be close to the clients be friendly do basic chores like getting coffee and Tea for them ourselves just to build a rapport so that he could get the info he wants.

Apart from this, in one of the official parties, he forced many girls to dance and drink and though we were against it he kept forcing. Finally I was stubborn and said I dont want to and broke into tears. He then made fun of me the very next day in front of everyone.

He blames me and all the employees in fact ,for every small thing for which we are not responsible for.

Am the only one who at least tries to speak and say things. The others for the fear of losing job, keep their mouths shut but as a matter of fact I know all of them are frustrated the way he treats us. He once said that I and two of my co-workers kneel down in his room for not meeting the target. He said it loud enough for the whole office to hear and laughed saying that was a joke. He treats us like his slaves.

After we joined, they started forcing us to sign the Bond ( I was told earlier though ) But after 6 months I joined, they came up with their policy which was ridiculous. I kept asking the HR about the Bond as soon as i joined but no reply! This company also has a policy (written nowhere) that If you leave the company before a year of getting your hike, they deduct all the amount you got as hike while you leave. And employees for the fear of getting a bad reference to the next employer ( which is a possibility ) never actually told them all these issues.

They even threaten us that they will not provide us the Relieving letter.

we did not receive any employee Guidelines or written policies when we joined. so they come up with a stupid rule almost everyday. From not providing Toilet paper ( as it is a waste of money ) to not eating Non-veg in the office

After we joined, they came up with a new rule saying we cannot eat Non-Veg in the office as the Building belongs to the CEO's brother and the family does not consume Non-Veg. And as always we had no say.He then sets a particular time for lunch and then ask us to have it then or eat outside. 

I want to lodge a complaint against him for all mental torture he ever caused. I have many other small issues which i have not mentioned which have bothered me so much.

Kindly suggest.!

Learning

2 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     06 February 2014

i think he is a psychopathic person otherwise a normal person never behaves like that . file a police complaint in the police station of your area u/s 504 ipc insulting you publically in the office , makes jokes on you and forces you to dance and drink in the official parties , also file section 506ipc against him as he always threatens if you will not follow his orders he will spoil your career on not issuing relieving order and financially too .

vidyasagar (MGNREGA Social Audit Co.Ordinetor )     07 February 2014

Respected Sir  Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act karnataka 2012-13 th Social Audit  misuse of found social audit report MIS Bidar District all 175 Gram Panchayt misuse of found this i hv given social audit report and MIS upload only my taluka Humnabad 33 Gram Panchayt attar 4 taluka social audit report MIS upload nil sir 4 taluka social audit co-ordnetor job safe sir i hv completed 33 Gps Social Audit grama sabhas in that my Social Audit Rps team found that Rs.15,000 to 40,000 spend for printing of jobcards in each GP's which was misuse of fund regarding this i hv given social audit report to Dist Co-ordinator and discussed about this issue also , After that wt happen i dont know sir Without my knowldege Director, Social Audit Mr.DN Nayak has sent me the suspension order without reason to my home address which was shocking to me and my family , sir I have worked honestly in conductin social audit but they have made me victim for my work PlZ do needfull sir and help me for my truethfullness sir ,

and 23 months without salary work sir And my position is very critical position and very serious condition and soonly recover my job and my 23 month salary thanking you sir yours faithfully 
Vidyasagar Bhalke 
R% Gadgi Tq & district Bidar Karnataka call 9844783536

Attached File : 562510965 audmes.docx downloaded: 63 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register