Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mr.Sunil   20 September 2017

Mental harassment and forced resigation at workplace

Hi All,

I am a accounts proffesional and work in a MNC, I work dedicately to my job and  hardworking. for this i am selected two time high increment   i much honest in my company now company selected to me authorised signatory replace to other one. for this they have taken indementy bond from me (from other they have taken) now situation are wrost when they asking blank cheuqe from me by telephonic (from others they not taken)

when i have requesting  to them for wring this mail they refused actually taxation manager of company asking this.

Situation are some time very bad and i am fear to go company when i discussed the reason he told me that if demand come to more than 4 crore how to you pay.

at the last they have taken my resignation  ue to not given own blank chque to company . now he told to everyone that i am doing something  wrong to company. 

please suggest next course of action .

Learning

6 Replies

SHREY DAMBHARE   20 September 2017

Mr. Sunil Please provide details in respect of your company such as whether it is Private Company or Public Limited Company? Wheterh any reason they have assigned for your dismissal? Whether there was any displinary proceeding againt you? or straightway dismissal was taken. What charges they did press on you? 

(Guest)

As per your facts, only you  and no one else have been singled out & targeted by your taxation manager to forcefully pay the money demanded. You can also file an extortion case against him Section 383 IPC. 

Concurrently  with this,as he has also actually maligned your character by accusing you of having done something wrong to the company to all serving in the company when you didn't even do it, you can initiate civil suit for defamatory statements made by your manager severely harming your reputation.  

Relax! Your company cannot ask for a blank cheque just like that over telephone. If it persists, file a criminal suit for emotional duress against your company, as your manager is an employee of the company and this criminal act of his is done against you during his tenure in the company. Anything communicated to you by your company must be in writing otherwise it is void under Indian law.

If problem persists, contact an advocate to help u further. Good luck!

Mr.Sunil   20 September 2017

Sir,

This was private ltd. comany they charge the Displinary proceeding againt me.

(Guest)

Were the Articles of charge laid down before u? What were they?

If it's a private company law is on ur side as SC Order says that all departmental proceedings in public/private sector to be over within 180 days/6 months time [ https://www.livelaw.in/complete-departmental-inquiries-within-6-months-supreme-court-tells-state-and-private-employers/]

Mr.Sunil   21 September 2017

No sir,

they charge for discplane over me after that they take resignation from me as i am not givin of my OWN blank cheque to them.

actully they want to save their job.earlier i have not any charge of discpline i am getting best employee one time.

time period of that incident are over 180 days. but this is damage my harming mt reputation.

(Guest)

so there were no articles of charge.....well, that weighs heavily to ur advantage!

in that case, the grounds for disciplinary action by ur company are wholly void as there was no show cause notice communicated 2 u by ur company justifying grounds for ur dismissal.

Further on, as they coerced your resignation without following proper company procedure u are entitled to claim legal relief like I have already mentioned....u hv nothing to worry about friend...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register