LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sangeeta Kumari (Principal IP Associate)     14 November 2017

Mental harassment

hi I am 7 months pregnant lady residing on 2nd floor with my husband and daughter. On 1st floor, my brother in law's family lives and on ground floor, both my inlaws. Due to dispute between both the brothers and the favouritism to the elder son by father in law, both my brother in law's wife with her husband and my father in law are harassing me mentally. My husband is not at home during the day, and my father in law and brother in law visit the 2nd floor for any type of work in his absence only. My brother in law's wife is doing something or the other to make me fall down from the stairs so that i have a miscarriage. My father in law switches on the submercible only when the Jethani says so. On every 3rd day, there is not even a single drop of water in our water tank. And all this happens in my husband's absence. My jethani spills water downstairs or blocks the way so that I face problem while going up and down the stairs. Please go through the problems and let me know the most suitable way so that both my father in law and the jethani are warned against to do such things now onwards.

Learning

11 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 November 2017

Invite get together party and live happily. Humanity is main aim to be maintained. 

2 Like

Sangeeta Kumari (Principal IP Associate)     15 November 2017

Please be practical...

Instead of giving motivation, why r u giving such an advice...

anand   15 November 2017

Here you have two choices 1. Have a conversation with your husband, go for another place to reside (if he agrees and if he sees your pain as you say...) or 2. File cases on all of your husbands family and start fighting. in second scenario either you will end up in divorce or you will end up in staying as single mother for ur child rest of your life.  Choice is yours

(Guest)

Autohide is useless, that is why giving such ideas.

(Guest)

Buy german shepard or bagalkot dog. Choo on jhetani...................

1 Like

Is it sounding like a joke to u!

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     16 November 2017

You ought to discuss this issue with your husband and let him handle it. After all it is his child too.

Anything happens to your child as a result of someone else's action is tantamount to murder. I do not think anyone will think of this...  You should make it clear to your inlaws that you have informed others about this. May be they will be more concerned after that... Give them some subtle hint. Invite your relatives at home and let it be clear that your inlaws are aware that you are discussing everything with your relatives. Hopefully that will dissuade them...

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   18 November 2017

Ms. Kumari

Your jethani is trying to cause u to have a miscarriage so that there is a rift btwn u & ur husband. Sorry 4 practicality but its truth...

Regards ur main query. You could file a dv case for mental harassment against your jethani. Or maybr approach the NCW/state womens commission for help. They might be able to help u out...

For further queries u may contact me at: basu_kunal@hotmail.com. I will be more than happy to help u out!

Kind regards
Advocate Kaybee.

Sangeeta Kumari (Principal IP Associate)     18 November 2017

Thanks Kunal ji

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   18 November 2017

Most welcome Ms. Sangeeta ji

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register