Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prasad (hr)     24 October 2014

Medical expert summon

Good morning sir.

I wish to ask a question regarding summons for medical expert in a medicolegal case.

My Brother is a Doctor. In 2005 he was posted in rural village as a medical officer.

During his posting there he had seen an Medico-legal case involving domestic violence. He had entered in the Case slip minor injuries and did his signature.

Now after so many years since april 2014, I am getting summon in his name at my parents house where he was staying when young. Doctor brother has shifted to delhi with his family and comes only once or twice a year. 

The hawaldhar from rural village comes with the summon. I have told him my brother doesnt stay here. Still every month he comes. Twice he has come with local police station hawaldhar. Today on diwali he has come and brought the local police station constable told me, if we refuse the summon more than 3 times court will issue warrants. 

Once the constable from village had come with the party of the case. He also happens to be retired policeman. 

My brother doesnt stay here.

Now it is harassing me. Once he came sat in society office trying to find out if he stays here. Sometimes the local constable trouble neighbour. Till what time he will keep coming. How should I get rid of this problem.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register