Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ghansham   01 May 2016

Mediation process in 125 case

hi experts, request your kind advice

my mediation date is fixed next month in 125 case which was filed by wife, i want to know: what does the the mediator do in 125 case"

does he ask for my salary slip?  

wife is sitting idle at home, she is mba. i am bcom, she had filed RCR on me, i defeated her in her own RCR, now she has filed for mediation in 125. i dont want to give maintainence as it is a false case. .in the meantime i got a job with little more salary, do i show that to the mediator? she does not know that i got new job. she is harrassing me, also not giving me divorce. i had filed divorce. it is still going on  she is only after my money. please help.......

wife has also filed DV on me..it is on evidence stage, she is not coming for evidence. she is interestined in mediation in 125 case. please help. what stand should i take in mediation.? divorce is still  going on . she is contesting it. does not want to give divorce. please help

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)
Mediation is a playground, you can do whatever you want. No need to answer to questions or show any documents. If you don't feel like sharing any information, say "no comments." Anything said during mediation cannot be used in case. Also mediator cannot make any comments on merits of case. He can only give report that mediation failed or settlement reached. Also if you don't want to go you can skip mediation. Consent of both parties is needed for mediation, you have all right to refuse it.
1 Like

Dana Kayoni (Expert Humanitarian and Lawyer)     02 May 2016

Attending mediation is waste.

If you both have arrived at a figure for freedom, then decide terms on MCD, draft     it and inform the same to mediators who in turn will refer you both back to court, where MCD proceedings will start, pay money and take divorce.

1 Like

ghansham   02 May 2016

thank you @ autohide and @Dana Kayoni..........appreciate your advice...thanks again.

Mukesh sharma (job )     14 June 2016

Hi ganhsam medition is not very long process so no need to affraid about it

its process to meet you again and clear you mind and if your relation become again than save it 

its on demand or magistrate seen if their seem to be some hope than he pass order to meditaion 

he did not ask you serious question about your job and much  more 

its only for save relation 

its good for your relation 

in last your file sec 125 its depend on sitution if your wife well educated and she do best than magistrate reject her application for MCD 

so not worry all  kind of same thing 

thnks 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register