LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amrit kumar (job)     22 December 2016

Mediation fails ,case return to women cell

false dowry and harassment case return to women cell after mediation fails. in mediation wife was demanding money, i clearly denied . now but will happen in women cell???

Learning

10 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     22 December 2016

No compromise between parties result in to giving monthly maintenance till court give the decsion.

1 Like

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     23 December 2016

YeahBharat i s right. Husband will have to pay monthly maintainance till case is in the final stage divorce and after divorce decree dependingf onwife' sources of income Alimony.Husband also will have to return her stridhan u/s 406 of IPC.If you appreciate this answer please give me a like onmy profile.

Santosh Kumar (Advocate)     23 December 2016

Apply for Anticipatory Bail from women cell they will send Complaint to concerned police station. you can do one thing file a case of restitution of conjugal rights. but first apply for anticipatory bail of all accused persons whose name she had mentioned in her compaint.

amrit kumar (job)     23 December 2016

wife is govt employye and earning 40000 per month. whether she is entiteled for maintaince or alimony. i have applied for antispatory bail already and also file sec 9 case. ?/

i dont want to give her a single ruppe, wat more i can do to foce her to settele the issue on my term???

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     23 December 2016

The woman cell will return your file to higher authorities by recommendation to file FIR against you and others if names mentioned in the complaint , you apply for yours n others AB, no need to give her a single penny because she hadn't file any case for such in the court .

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 December 2016

Let the law and its procedure take its course. It would be too hasty to rush for anticipatory bail and expend hard-earned money devoid of any purpose.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     23 December 2016

If you've evidence in your possession to show toi the court that your estranged wife is earning Rs.40,0000 a month, then no need to pay any maintainance or alimony to her The women's cell will return your file to Higher Authorities recommending your name and others to file FIR against youand others i.f your and others names zre mentioned in the complaint you apply for AB for you and others.

anil   25 December 2016

IO of your case will call you again or you have mediation report then date is mentioned there, both party will go to caw , then again after 1-2 date if compromise not done then IO will send you to upper level i.e. inspector then ACP then DCP , if DCP approves then IO will send file to local police station where cruelity act done or where wife lived last time with husband , In that file I/O will mention IPC section like 498a,406,34, caw has power torecomend 498,406,34 ,then local police SHO will assign a new I/O to your case and same time FIR will get registered in delhi police system, local police will call you for enquery and other stuffs, No need to take anti-cipatory bail till FIR is registered , In delhi rarely anyone got arrested these days , so enjoy till you feel magistrate approved for you in jail , otherwise only after conviction you will get jail, in front of magistrate put normal bail applcation, if you have fear then go and get anticipatory bail , but it is of waistage of money , best is get regular bail, 

Make sure you are attending all dates in CAW or local police , if you absent then bail is difcuilt , 

be ready for more IPC  like 376,323 ,506, etc

I hope this helps you 

"Never trust on lawyer or Doctor" , its better to give money to your wife , ask same to your wife with cool mind to have second thought and take less money.

In actual its not fight for who done what cruelity , its fight for money ????

if cruelity done then you should not give money and wife should not take /ask money , if money exchange done then its misuse of LAW and bad example for next generation .

"One personly bought cruelilty and other sold cruelity" using 498a.

amrit kumar (job)     26 December 2016

Thanks anil sir for detailed reply

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 December 2016

Originally posted by : anil
IO of your case will call you again or you have mediation report then date is mentioned there, both party will go to caw , then again after 1-2 date if compromise not done then IO will send you to upper level i.e. inspector then ACP then DCP , if DCP approves then IO will send file to local police station where cruelity act done or where wife lived last time with husband , In that file I/O will mention IPC section like 498a,406,34, caw has power torecomend 498,406,34 ,then local police SHO will assign a new I/O to your case and same time FIR will get registered in delhi police system, local police will call you for enquery and other stuffs, No need to take anti-cipatory bail till FIR is registered , In delhi rarely anyone got arrested these days , so enjoy till you feel magistrate approved for you in jail , otherwise only after conviction you will get jail, in front of magistrate put normal bail applcation, if you have fear then go and get anticipatory bail , but it is of waistage of money , best is get regular bail, 

Make sure you are attending all dates in CAW or local police , if you absent then bail is difcuilt , 

be ready for more IPC  like 376,323 ,506, etc

I hope this helps you 

"Never trust on lawyer or Doctor" , its better to give money to your wife , ask same to your wife with cool mind to have second thought and take less money.

In actual its not fight for who done what cruelity , its fight for money ????

if cruelity done then you should not give money and wife should not take /ask money , if money exchange done then its misuse of LAW and bad example for next generation .

"One personly bought cruelilty and other sold cruelity" using 498a.

Most of the suggestions, to my knowledge, are unknown to Law or its procedure in our country.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register